Friday, June 4, 2010

WoW!!!

Thanks to these GREAT guys; Todd and Drake Taylor (our neighbors), my Dad or as the kids call him Mr. Joe, our great friend Marcus and of course Kurt, the kiddos now have a swing set to play on!!!! These guys worked away on Memorial Day and after work on Tuesday to finish it up so the kids could enjoy it!! While they worked, my mom and I made sure they had food and beverages and helped them find the pieces they needed next. So if any of you want to have a play date with the kiddos and the wonderful swing set..just let me know!!
On May 29th, Kurt and I ran the Solider Field 10 (10 miles and finished on the 50 yard line of Solider Field!!). We finished the race in 2 hours 4 minutes and 35 seconds, with a 12:38 per mile pace!! I would have never thought that running 10 miles would have been so much fun!! I was so amazed with myself and being able to complete my first ever race, that I was crying as I crossed the finish line!! It was truly amazing and I wouldn't have been able to do it without Kurt encouraging me along!!




Where has the time gone??
I ask this because tomorrow is Joey and Hannah's 1st Birthday!! I started watching them when they about 10 weeks old!!! I've enjoyed watching them grow up and learning a TON of new things!! They are now both walking and babbling and are always on the go. They like to play and giggle with each other as well as play with the older girls!!
Then...Sept 2009
NOW.......May 2010

1 comment:

  1. the playset looks awesome! can i play next time i come to your house? lol

    ReplyDelete